Spectris PLC (SXS.L)
14 Dec 2018
* UBS up 4.3 pct on profit beat, banks +2.2 pct (Adds detail, updates prices at close)
LONDON Strong results from bank UBS, car company PSA and chipmaker AMS propelled European stocks higher on Tuesday, breaking a three-day slide as the earnings season delivered a boost to the market. | Video
LONDON, July 24 Strong results from bank UBS, autos firm PSA and chipmaker AMS propelled European stocks up on Tuesday, breaking a three-day slide as the earnings season delivered a hoped-for boost to a lacklustre market.
- Can Last Week's Winners National Grid plc, Spectris plc & Fidessa Group plc Keep Charging?
- Do Today's Results Make Anglo American plc & Spectris plc A Buy?
- Will Glencore PLC, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC & Spectris plc Beat The Market?
- Does Vodafone Group plc Have More Potential Than Intu Properties PLC And Spectris plc?
- 5 Specialist Manufacturing Growth Plays: Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Spectris plc, Rotork p.l.c., Senior plc And Halma plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: AMEC plc, Spectris plc And Marston's PLC