Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TAGL.NS)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* Sept quarter group consol net profit 1.44 billion rupees versus profit of 1.27 billion rupees last year
Source text - Tata Global Beverages, the world's second largest tea company, is evaluating the out of home beverage space with the pilot launch of its first tea café Tata Cha. The first Tata Cha tea cafe is located at 12th Main Indiranagar, the heart of Bangalore. The Company plans to test launch a total of four pilot stores to evaluate the consumer proposition and business model. Based on the outcome of the pilot, Tata Global Beverages will decide on future course of action for the out of home
* Says proposes to sell up to 10.5 million shares of Tata Chemicals to Tata Sons
* Board has accepted an offer from Tata Sons Limited for sale of 43.2 million equity shares of Tata Global Beverages Limited
NEW DELHI, Sept 1 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - The World Bank group has defended the treatment of tea pickers at an Indian project it funds with the multinational Tata Global Beverages, dismissing criticism that thousands of workers were living in poor conditions.
* June quarter group consol net profit 1.24 billion rupees versus profit of 1.04 billion rupees last year
* Seeks members' nod to issue NCDs worth 4.50 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uwb9xu) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tata Global Beverages says not taken any decision on matters in news item about divesting stake
* Clarifies on news item, "Tata Global Beverages to divest stake in group's firms to parent".
* Says Harish Bhat to step down as chairman Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uhfSTf) Further company coverage: