Tata Motors Ltd (TAMdv.NS)
Mon, Dec 11 2017
* SAYS TO HIKE PRICES OF ITS PASSENGER VEHICLES UP TO 25,000 RUPEES PER VEHICLE FROM JANUARY 2018
* SAYS GROUP GLOBAL WHOLESALES IN NOVEMBER 2017 WERE HIGHER BY 22 PERCENT
* SAYS JAGUAR LAND ROVER SOLD 52,332 VEHICLES IN NOVEMBER, UP 10 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
* SAYS COMMERCIAL AND PASSENGER VEHICLES SALES IN DOMESTIC MARKET IN NOV AT 52,464, UP 58 PERCENT
Nov 10 Indian shares were nearly unchanged on Friday, with refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd tumbling as oil prices gained overnight and Tata Motors Ltd down after it said its British unit faced intensifying competition.
* Says global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,757 vehicles in Oct 2017
MUMBAI/BENGALURU India's Tata Motors reported a sharp rise in second-quarter profits on Thursday, helped by higher sales of its Jaguar and Land Rover cars, but warned of challenges ahead for its flagship British subsidiary.
* Strong customer demand for Range Rover Velar drive profits (Adds executive's comments)
Nov 9 India's Tata Motors Ltd reported a nearly three-fold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, blowing past estimates, helped by higher sales from its Jaguar Land Rover business.
* Sept quarter consol profit 24.83 billion rupees versus profit of 8.28 billion rupees last year