Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
16 Nov 2018
Thu, Oct 11 2018
* Income from operations rises 20.7 pct (Recasts, adds details from news conference)
Oct 11 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, India's biggest software services exporter, posted a 22.6 percent rise in second-quarter net profit, largely in line with analyst estimates, helped by strong growth in its Banking, Financial services and Insurance and retail segments.
* SAYS CO'S PRODUCT, TCS BANCS DEPLOYED BY POSTFINANCE, SWITZERLAND Source text - https://bit.ly/2LBPBpV Further company coverage:
July 11 Indian shares were flat on Wednesday as worsening trade tensions between the world's two biggest economies hurt sentiment, while Tata Consultancy Services Ltd hit an all-time high a day after the company posted a record quarterly net profit.
MUMBAI India's biggest software services firm, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), expects growth in its banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) unit to remain strong in the next one to two years as it posted a record net profit, helped by a rebound in the key division.
REFILE-UPDATE 2-India's TCS posts record profit, expects strong growth in financial services to continue
* Positive on banking, financial services in medium term - CEO
July 10 India's biggest software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, posted a better-than-expected rise of about 24 percent in first-quarter net profit, helped by strong growth in its banking, financial services and insurance division.
June 26 Indian shares closed little changed on Tuesday amid weak global cues as gains in index heavyweights such as Housing Development Finance Corp and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd offset losses in blue-chip Reliance Industries Ltd.
* NSE index ended 0.09 pct higher, BSE index closed up 0.06 pct
* NSE index closed 0.13 pct higher, BSE index ended 0.13 pct up