Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Oct 27 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed The Toronto-Dominion Bank's (TD) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'AA-' and 'F1+', respectively. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. This rating action follows Fitch's periodic review of the Canadian Banks Peer Group, which includes Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), Canadia
* Entered into agreements with two-third party sellers to repurchase common shares through daily purchases
* The Toronto-Dominion Bank amends its normal course issuer bid to repurchase for cancellation up to an additional 20 million of its common shares
* Toronto-Dominion Bank - increased its prime lending rate by 25 basis points to 3.2 per cent, effective September 7, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Toronto-Dominion Bank qtrly Canadian retail net income was $1,725 million, an increase of 14% from Q3 last year
BRIEF-TD Bank Group announces redemption of 4.644 percent fixed rate/floating rate subordinated notes issued by TD Bank, N.A.
* TD Bank Group announces redemption of 4.644 percent fixed rate/floating rate subordinated notes issued by TD Bank, N.A.