Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
11 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 5 2017
* JUNIPER NETWORKS PARTNERS WITH TELEFONICA ON ROAD TO A SELF-DRIVING NETWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com ;)
Nov 30 Spain's Telefonica Chairman Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Telefonica SA's (BBB/Stable) proposed euro benchmark perpetual subordinated securities an expected rating of 'BB+(EXP)'. The securities will be issued by Telefonica Europe B.V. and guaranteed on a subordinated basis by Telefonica SA. The final rating is contingent on the receipt of final documents conforming materially to the preliminary documentation. The upcoming hybrid securities
* SAID ON MONDAY KKR HAD EXERCISED THE CALL OPTION OVER 38 MILLION SHARES OF TELXIUS (REPRESENTING 15.2 PERCENT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL) FOR 484.5 MILLION EUROS (12.75 EUROS PER SHARE)
GUATEMALA CITY The Guatemalan unit of telecommunications firm Telefonica SA suspended its customer service operations and closed its shops over the weekend after three of its employees were shot to death in the Central American nation.
GUATEMALA CITY, Nov 12 The Guatemalan unit of telecommunications firm Telefonica SA suspended its customer service operations and closed its shops over the weekend after three of its employees were shot to death in the Central American nation.
* Buoyant commercial trends in Spain not translating into profit
MADRID, Oct 26 Spanish telecoms group Telefonica on Thursday posted a 1.9 fall in third-quarter core profit from a year earlier, below forecasts after a disappointing performance in its home market and negative currency effects in Britain and Latin America.
* SAYS REITERATED ITS GUIDANCE AND DIVIDEND ANNOUNCED FOR 2017 Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS TRANSFERS TO KKR 62 MILLION SHARES OF TELXIUS (24.8 PCT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL) IN EXCHANGE FOR 790.5 MILLION EUROS