Telenor ASA (TEL.OL)
19 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
* NORWAY TELECOMS REGULATOR: PLANS NEW REGULATION OF BROADBAND MARKETS
* NOKIA TO REPLACE LEGACY OPTICAL CORE NETWORK CONNECTING 200 TELENOR NODES IN NORWAY AND SWEDEN
OSLO, Jan 9 Norwegian telecoms operator Telenor plans further cost cuts in 2018, Chief Executive Sigve Brekke told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference on Tuesday.
* JON GRAVRAAK, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF DIGITAL BUSINESSES, HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE TELENOR GROUP TO PURSUE OPPORTUNITIES OUTSIDE COMPANY
* AGREEMENT REPLACES A SIMILAR AGREEMENT WHICH NORDIALOG OSLO PREVIOUSLY HAS HAD THROUGH KJEDEHUSET AS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BARCELONA, Nov 15 Norway's Telenor expects annual revenue growth of 2-3 percent in the years ahead, its chief executive said on Wednesday, above the firm's 1-2 percent expansion target for 2017.
* NOMINATION COMMITTEE HAS NOMINATED RENÉ OBERMANN AS NEW MEMBER OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF TELENOR ASA, EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 2018.
* Telenor purchased 80,000 own shares at an average price of NOK 173.09 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Oct 25 Telenor Asa's CEO Sigve Brekke and CFO Joergen Arentz Rostrup made the following statements during the company's third-quarter earnings presentation on Wednesday:
OSLO, Oct 25 Norwegian telecoms firm Telenor posted third-quarter earnings above forecast on Wednesday and maintained its full-year outlook for revenue growth, earnings margins and capital expenditure.