Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
15 Dec 2017
STOCKHOLM/FRANKFURT Deutsche Telekom will buy the Dutch business of Sweden's Tele2 and combine it with its T-Mobile Nederland to give it more muscle to challenge rivals KPN and Ziggo.
* Tele2 to receive 190 mln euros, 25 pct stake in T-Mobile NL
Dec 15 Tele2 CEO Allison Kirkby tells telephone conference:
STOCKHOLM, Dec 15 Swedish telecoms operator Tele2 said on Friday it had agreed with Deutsche Telekom to combine their Dutch units Tele2 Netherlands and T-Mobile Netherlands.
* ENLARGED T-MOBILE NL EXPECTS TO GENERATE ANNUAL RUN-RATE SYNERGIES OF SOME 150 MILLION EUR PER YEAR WITHIN THREE YEARS FROM CLOSING
* TELE2 AND DEUTSCHE TELEKOM TO COMBINE THEIR DUTCH OPERATIONS
BARCELONA, Nov 15 Deutsche Telekom is open to merging its T-Mobile Nederland division with the local business of Sweden's Tele2, or floating the Dutch mobile operator on the stock market, CEO Tim Hoettges said on Wednesday.
* Telia still expects Eurasia exit this year (Adds detail, background, Telia results)
* Says net sales for Q3 amounted to SEK 7,542 (6,674) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,848 (1,523) million