Triumph Group Inc (TGI.N)
Mon, Jan 22 2018
* TRIUMPH GROUP - SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH BOEING TO PROVIDE MAJOR STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLIES FOR 767 PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc said on Monday it would combine aerospace structures and precision components divisions into one business unit, effective Jan 1.
Dec 4 U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc said on Monday it would combine aerospace structures and precision components divisions into one business unit, effective Jan 1.
* TRIUMPH GROUP INC - TRIUMPH GROUP TO COMBINE PRECISION COMPONENTS WITH AEROSPACE STRUCTURES
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Triumph agreement with MD Helicopters extends support for the MD 530F Cayuse Warrior
* Triumph signs contract extensions with Boeing for ducting and floor panels
BRIEF-Triumph Group announces sale of Triumph Processing – Embee Division to all metals processing of Orange County
* Triumph Group announces the sale of triumph processing – Embee Division, Inc. To all metals processing of orange county
* Boeing says has selected Triumph Group Inc as a major supplier for its T-X Air force training jet
* Triumph Group announces pricing of $500 million of 7.75% senior notes due 2025