TreeHouse Foods Inc (THS.N)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
* TREEHOUSE FOODS INC CEO SAM K. REED'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2FgFeFS) Further company coverage:
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF STEVE OAKLAND AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* TREEHOUSE FOODS INC APPOINTS MATTHEW E. RUBEL TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS; BOARD ACCEPTS RESIGNATION OF TERDEMA L. USSERY
* TREEHOUSE FOODS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS, PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE; COMPANY ANNOUNCES SG&A REDUCTION TARGET OF $30 MILLION IN 2018; $55 MILLION RUN RATE EXPECTED AT THE END OF 2018
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES PLANS TO CLOSE FACILITY IN VISALIA, CALIF.
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES PLANS TO COMPLETE FACILITY CLOSURE IN BATTLE CREEK, MICH.
* TREEHOUSE FOODS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT
* Robert Aiken resigns as president of Treehouse Foods; company to initiate chief executive officer search
* Treehouse Foods Inc. announces $400 million share repurchase authorization
* Treehouse Foods, Inc. reports third quarter 2017 results, revises full year guidance and announces a $400 million share repurchase