Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
Fri, Mar 16 2018
Jeweler Tiffany & Co missed analysts' estimates for same-store sales in the fourth quarter and forecast a tepid full-year profit, indicating that its efforts to turn its business around are still gaining traction. | Video
* 4th-qtr comp sales, on constant currency basis, miss estimates
* MANAGEMENT REITERATES AND ELABORATES ON FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
March 16 Tiffany & Co reported a 8.5 percent rise in quarterly sales on Friday, boosted by strong demand for its high-end silver and gold fashion jewelry during the holiday shopping season.
* TIFFANY & CO - DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JANA PARTNERS LLC CUTS SOLE SHARE STAKE IN TIFFANY & CO BY 20.9 PERCENT TO 3.8 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Tiffany & Co's Senior Vice President, Caroline Naggiar, Will Be Retiring Effective January 31, 2019
* TIFFANY & CO - SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF BRAND OFFICER, CAROLINE NAGGIAR, WILL BE RETIRING EFFECTIVE JANUARY 31, 2019 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2BEPbP7) Further company coverage:
Tiffany & Co posted strong same-store sales on Wednesday for the holiday period, putting it on track for its first quarterly increase in more than two years and prompting a rise in its full-year profit forecast. | Video
Jan 17 Tiffany & Co posted strong same-store sales on Wednesday for the holiday period, putting it on track for its first quarterly increase in more than two years and prompting a rise in its full-year profit forecast.
* TIFFANY REPORTS 8% INCREASE IN HOLIDAY PERIOD SALES; MANAGEMENT UPDATES GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2017 AND PROVIDES PRELIMINARY OUTLOOK FOR FISCAL 2018