Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
19 Jul 2019
Wed, Jun 26 2019
LONDON, June 26 Britain's Tullow Oil has delayed the final investment decision (FID) for its Kenya project to 2020 and has not yet sealed a tax deal in Uganda that is needed for the progress of its plans there with Total , it said on Wednesday.
LONDON, June 26 Britain's Tullow Oil has delayed the final investment decision (FID) for its Kenya project to 2020 and has not yet sealed a tax deal in Uganda that is vital for the progress of its plans there with Total , it said on Wednesday.
NAIROBI, June 25 The Kenyan government has signed agreements with oil major Total, Tullow Oil < and Africa Oil Corp to develop a 60,000-80,000 barrels per day crude processing facility for oil discovered in the country's northwest.
NAIROBI, June 25 Kenya's government, and oil firms Tullow Oil, Total and Africa Oil Corp have signed agreements for the development of a 60,000-80,000 barrels per day crude oil processing facility for oil discovered in the country's north west, the Petroleum and Mining Ministry said on Tuesday.
* Partners Tullow Oil, Total and Eco Atlantic have chosen the "Joe" prospect for a second well in their much-watched Orinduik oil and gas field off Guyana's coast, Eco said on Friday.
* First indication of Kenya crude pricing expected next week (Adds detail)
NAIROBI, Feb 22 A deal with local Kenyan authorities that would allow Tullow Oil to pump water to pressurise oil wells, crucial for a final green light for the country's only oil project, may be delayed to the third quarter, a Tullow executive said on Friday.
* Has agreed "principles" of Ugandan tax deal (Adds CEO and analyst comment on Uganda tax)
Feb 13 Africa-focused Tullow Oil on Wednesday posted its first annual post-tax profit in five years and said it would resume dividends with a 4.8 cent per share payout as it sets its sights on East African projects and drilling in Guyana.
- Which oil major will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- Is this stock the best buy in the resources sector after today's results?
- Three non-UK shares to cure your post-Brexit blues?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are these 3 resources stocks on the cusp of stunning returns?
- Sinking oil price has torpedoed Premier Oil plc and Tullow Oil plc