Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
Tue, Feb 27 2018
Toll Brothers Inc just topped estimates for quarterly profit on Tuesday but early gains in the shares of the U.S. luxury homebuilder did not hold up in the face of broader concerns of a slowdown in the housing sector.
* Number of homes sold rise 19.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* TOLL BROTHERS -CHANGES IN STATE AND LOCAL TAX DEDUCTIONS, MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION NOT BEING MENTIONED BY OUR BUYERS EVEN IN HIGH TAX STATES- CONF CALL
Feb 27 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc on Tuesday reported an 87.6 percent jump in quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales and a benefit related to the new U.S. tax plan.
* TOLL BROTHERS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.86 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* TOLL BROTHERS SAYS SEES A TAX BENEFIT OF BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY $25.0 MILLION AND $30.0 MILLION IN Q1 OF FISCAL YEAR ENDED OCTOBER 31, 2018 - SEC FILING
* PRICED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 4.350% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
* TOLL BROTHERS INC CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON JAN 9 AT $52.08PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D0QIjR) Further company coverage:
* Q4 PROFIT, REVENUE MAINLY HURT BY DELAY IN CLOSING 3 CONDO UNITS, WILL NOW BE DELIVERED IN Q1 - CONF CALL
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc said on Tuesday it had not seen a potential change in buyers' behavior on the back of a looming U.S. tax reform and that it is encouraged by the potential cut in corporate tax rates.