TomTom NV (TOM2.AS)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
* TOMTOM’S REAL-TIME ELECTRIC VEHICLE SERVICE ARRIVES IN NORTH AMERICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KIA DRIVERS TO BENEFIT FROM MORE TOMTOM CONNECTED CAR SERVICES
* CHOSEN BY VINKA TO PROVIDE MAP AND PREDICTIVE TRAFFIC DATA FOR FLEET OPTIMIZATION Source text: http://bit.ly/2EoDjT4 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 6 Dutch navigation system company Tomtom reported on Tuesday a 17 percent drop in fourth-quarter revenue as a slump in its consumer products division offset a sharp rise in Automotive and Enterprise business.
* NET RESULT FOR QUARTER WAS A LOSS OF EUR 34 MILLION COMPARED WITH A LOSS OF EUR 5.6 MILLION IN Q4 '16
* TOMTOM & ZENUITY JOIN FORCES ON END-TO-END AUTONOMOUS DRIVING SYSTEM SOFTWARE
BRIEF-Tomtom Extends Collaboration With Qualcomm Technologies On New Localisation Technologies For Autonomous Driving
* EXTENDS COLLABORATION WITH QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES ON NEW LOCALISATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING Source text: http://bit.ly/2mcNJdD Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EXTENDS WITH BAIDU THEIR COLLABORATION ON HIGH DEFINITION (HD) MAPS FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CHOSEN BY TRANSPORT SYSTEMS CATAPULT TO SUPPORT INTELLIGENT MOBILITY IN UK
Dutch satellite navigation and digital mapping company TomTom reported a bigger than expected drop in third-quarter revenue on Friday, as growth in its automotive services businesses failed to offset weakness in its consumer products division.