Total SA (TOTF.PA)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
MELBOURNE, Feb 20 ExxonMobil Corp, Total SA and their partners in gas projects in Papua New Guinea (PNG) have broadly agreed on how they want to expand the PNG LNG project using gas from new and existing fields, Oil Search Ltd said on Tuesday.
* TOTAL SAYS SIGNED DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS WITH BOREALIS AND NOVA CHEMICALS TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE IN PETROCHEMICALS ON THE U.S. GULF COAST.
* TOTAL'S CEO PATRICK POUYANNE SAYS STILL HAS SOME "CLEAN UP" TO DO IN ITS PORTFOLIO, WILL SELL WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
* TOTAL CEO SAYS SAFT BATTERY UNIT MOVING INTO ENERGY STORAGE AND MOBILITY.
* TOTAL'S CFO PATRICK DE LA CHEVARDIÈRE SAYS PLANS 14 MAJOR START-UPS IN 2017-2018, CONFIDENT IN RESERVES REPLACEMENT
* TOTAL'S CEO PATRICK POUYANNE SAYS PLANS $2 BILLION IN ACQUISITIONS, INCLUDING AROUND $1 BILLION IN GAS, RENEWABLES AND POWER IN 2018
* Gas exports from the Elgin Franklin fields remain unavailable on Thursday morning, curbing supplies from Total E&P's Bacton Seal gas terminal, the company said in a market update.
NAIROBI, Jan 23 Total SA is to buy shares in three Kenyan oil blocks from A.P. Moeller-Maersk , the office of Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta said on Tuesday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba/CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 3 (Reuters) - S uncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday it and Teck Resources Ltd have taken higher stakes in the Fort Hills oil sands mine from partner Total SA, resolving a dispute over building costs.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba/CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 3 (Reuters) - S uncor Energy Inc, Canada's second-largest energy producer, said on Wednesday it and Teck Resources Ltd have taken higher stakes in the Fort Hills oil sands mine from partner Total SA, resolving a dispute over building costs.