Third Point Reinsurance Ltd (TPRE.N)
Thu, Dec 7 2017
Dover Corp said on Thursday it plans to spin off its upstream energy businesses into a new publicly traded company, nearly two months after activist investor Daniel Loeb urged the industrial equipment maker to separate its energy business.
* THIRD POINT REINSURANCE LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF OFFERING OF 15,000,000 COMMON SHARES BY SELLING SHAREHOLDERS
Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co .
Nov 9 Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co.
Nov 9 Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC has taken a stake in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Loeb's Third Point takes stake in mall-owner Macerich - Bloomberg, citing sources
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.50 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Third Point Reinsurance Ltd - john Berger, chairman of board of directors, will be stepping down from board effective December 22
BRIEF-Third Point Reinsurance- initial net loss estimate from Q3 catastrophes is expected to be less than $10 million
* Third Point Reinsurance Ltd- initial net loss estimate from third quarter catastrophes is expected to be less than $10 million Source: (http://bit.ly/2gc5uXt) Further company coverage:
LONDON The head of activist investor Third Point, which has pushed for change at Nestle , complimented the Swiss company on its investor seminar on Tuesday, saying he could tell a lot of work went into it.