Tryg A/S (TRYG.CO)
25 Apr 2018
* CHRISTIAN BALTZER, GROUP CFO, HAS BEEN GRANTED 1,220 TRYG SHARES FOR AN AMOUNT OF DKK 173,752 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 11 Tryg A/S chief executive Morten Hubbe says in telephone interview with Reuters:
* EXPECTS GROWTH IN GROSS PREMIUM INCOME OF 0-2% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES IN 2018 (EXCLUSIVE OF THE ACQUISITION OF ALKA), WHICH IS UNCHANGED FROM 2017.
COPENHAGEN, April 6 Danske Bank has hired Christian Baltzer from insurer Tryg as its new chief financial officer and said it would reorganise its personal and business banking divisions.
* CHRISTIAN BALTZER RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION AS GROUP CFO IN TRYG A/S IN ORDER TO TAKE ON POSITION AS CFO AT DANSKE BANK.
* GROUP CFO CHRISTIAN BALTZER HAS PURCHASED 6,562 TRYG SHARES AT DKK 152,45 FOR A TOTAL AMOUNT OF DKK 1,000,377 ON 24 JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
COPENHAGEN, Jan 23 Denmark's largest insurance company Tryg on Tuesday posted lower-than-expected fourth-quarter premium income, sending its shares down 3 percent.
* Q4 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF DKK 685 MILLION (DKK 650M ADJUSTED FOR ONE-OFF)
* AFTER CAPITAL INCREASE, SHARE CAPITAL OF TRYG WILL CONSIST OF 302,147,991 SHARES WITH A NOMINAL VALUE OF DKK 5.00 EACH.