TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVSM.NS)
23 May 2018
Wed, May 16 2018
May 16 India's TVS Motor Company Ltd posted an about 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher vehicle sales at home and growth in exports, but missed analysts' estimates.
* SAYS SALES GROWTH OF 24 PERCENT TO 304,795 UNITS IN APRIL 2018
* SAYS TOTAL TWO-WHEELERS REGISTERED GROWTH OF 25.8 PERCENT WITH SALES OF 315,765 UNITS IN MARCH 2018
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 290,673 VEHICLES VERSUS 211,470 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DECLARED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1.30 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2oyLul5 Further company coverage:
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 271,801 VEHICLES VERSUS 207,059 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
Jan 30 India's TVS Motor Company Ltd reported about 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales in the motorcycles segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.54 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 1.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO FURTHER ACQUIRED 5.6 PERCENT IN CAPITAL OF CONDIVISION SOLUTIONS PVT BY INVESTING 5 MILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2mhhhqn Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 256,909 VEHICLES VERSUS 184,944 VEHICLES LAST YEAR