TherapeuticsMD Inc (TXMD.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
Women's healthcare company TherapeuticsMD Inc won its first-ever U.S. approval on Wednesday with the drug regulator clearing its hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause after rejecting it a year earlier.
* Shares volatile; last down 2 pct (Adds analyst, CEO comment, share movement)
May 30 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved TherapeuticsMD Inc's hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause, the women's health company said on Wednesday.
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ENTERED INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION REGARDING PROPOSED LABEL FOR TX-004HR
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG USER FEE ACT (PDUFA) DATE FOR TX-001HR
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS