Textron Inc (TXT.N)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 6 2018
* TEXTRON INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO SCOTT DONNELLY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FZntMm) Further company coverage:
Textron Inc's fourth-quarter adjusted profit missed Wall Street estimates as higher research and development expenses hurt margins in its aviation business, sending the company's shares down as much as 4 percent.
Jan 31 Textron Inc on Wednesday reported a fourth-quarter loss, compared with a profit a year earlier, hurt by charges related to changes in U.S. tax laws.
* TEXTRON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
SARAJEVO, Jan 30 Montenegro signed a deal on Tuesday to buy three helicopters made by Bell Helicopter, part of Textron Inc, in a drive by NATO's newest member to bolster its defences.
BRIEF-Textron Says With Additional Restructuring, Total Special Charges For Q4 Estimated To Be $55 Mln
* TEXTRON SAYS DECIDED TO TAKE ADDITIONAL RESTRUCTURING ACTIONS BEYOND THOSE ALREADY INCLUDED IN CO'S PLAN ON AUGUST 30, 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Pratt & Whitney Canada Selected By Textron Aviation To Power A New Clean-Sheet, Twin-Engine Turboprop Aircraft
* PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA SAYS BEEN SELECTED BY TEXTRON AVIATION TO POWER A NEW CLEAN-SHEET, TWIN-ENGINE TURBOPROP AIRCRAFT TO SERVE THE UTILITY SEGMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Textron Inc sees Amazon.com Inc as a potential customer, the head of the company's aviation business told CNBC on Tuesday, given the increased need for freight and transport with a booming ecommerce industry.
Nov 28 Textron Inc sees Amazon.com Inc as a potential customer, the head of the company's aviation business told CNBC on Tuesday, given the increased need for freight and transport with a booming ecommerce industry.
* Textron Aviation CEO on CNBC says he sees Amazon as potential future customer