Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
16 Jan 2018
* UNILEVER COMPLETES EUR5BN SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* UNILEVER CEO SAYS NOT CLEAR THAT STRAYING VERY FAR FROM CORE BUSINESS IN M&A IS ALWAYS GREAT PAYOUT
* UNILEVER NORTH AMERICA PRESIDENT SAYS USA SALES WILL END YEAR BELOW 1 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS SEES 6 BILLION EUROS IN SAVINGS TO 2019, REINVESTING 4 BILLION OF THAT
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "RELATIVELY COMFORTABLE" ABOUT TARGETS FOR 4 BILLION EUROS OF SUPPLY CHAIN SAVINGS, 2 BILLION EUROS FROM ZBB AND 100 PERCENT CASH CONVERSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Martinne Geller)
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "ON TRACK" WITH PROCESS OF DIVESTING SPREADS BUSINESS
* UNILEVER HEAD OF PERSONAL CARE BUSINESS SAYS "REMAINS UNSATISFIED" WITH SALES AND IS "DETERMINED AND CONFIDENT" THAT CO WILL SOON BE GROWING ABOVE 4 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS 3-5 PERCENT SALES GUIDANCE INCLUDES STEP-UP IN VOLUME GROWTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Nov 28 Unilever sees a single corporate structure as in the best interests of the company and its shareholders but has not yet made an official decision to pursue one, it said on Tuesday.
- Are these the only three stocks in the FTSE 100 worth buying?
- Are these two FTSE 100 favourites massively over-priced?
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Why I’m waiting for a pullback on these three core holdings
- Three dividend champions at the top of my shopping list
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc?