Union Bank of India Ltd (UNBK.NS)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 12 2017
* APPROVES ISSUE PRICE OF SHARES FOR QIP TO ELGIBLE QIBS AT 154.65 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Dec 7 State-run Union Bank of India launched a share sale to institutions on Thursday to raise at least 10 billion rupees ($155 million), sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* SAYS APPROVES QIP FLOOR PRICE AT 162.79 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2AVL7cJ Further company coverage:
* Approved raising additional tier I capital for amount upto 23 billion rupees in one or more tranches Source text - http://bit.ly/2jfEeeU Further company coverage:
* Says to consider raising of capital funds Source text - http://bit.ly/2zCpRrU Further company coverage:
* Bankruptcy cases help push Union Bank to loss (Adds Union Bank and Uco Bank figures, details)
Nov 3 Union Bank Of India Ltd's CEO Rajkiran Rai says:
Nov 3 Union Bank of India reported a surprise second-quarter loss on Friday, as its provisions for bad loans surged.
* Sept quarter net loss 15.31 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.77 billion rupees last year
* Says Union Bank of India has approved co's proposal for one time settlement Source text - http://bit.ly/2yJzMsC Further company coverage: