Union Bank of India Ltd (UNBK.NS)
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* CO, THROUGH FOREIGN BRANCHES, HAS BEEN TAKING EXPOSURE WITH PNB AS COUNTER-PARTY UNDER LOUS ISSUED THROUGH SWIFT MESSAGE
* ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT FOR 45.24 BILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, Feb 3 State-run Union Bank of India Ltd on Saturday posted a net loss of 12.5 billion rupees ($194.95 million) for the third quarter, weighed down by provisions made for borrowers undergoing bankruptcy proceedings.
* APPROVED TO RAISE TOTAL CAPITAL TO UP TO 80.24 BILLION RUPEES IN FORM OF EQUITY CAPITAL/AT 1 CAPITAL/TIER II CAPITAL DURING 2017-18
* SAYS SOLD ENTIRE STAKE OF 10 PERCENT IN EXPERIAN CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANY OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Source text - http://bit.ly/2rQXzXV Further company coverage:
* APPROVES ISSUE PRICE OF SHARES FOR QIP TO ELGIBLE QIBS AT 154.65 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Dec 7 State-run Union Bank of India launched a share sale to institutions on Thursday to raise at least 10 billion rupees ($155 million), sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* SAYS APPROVES QIP FLOOR PRICE AT 162.79 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2AVL7cJ Further company coverage:
* Approved raising additional tier I capital for amount upto 23 billion rupees in one or more tranches Source text - http://bit.ly/2jfEeeU Further company coverage:
* Says to consider raising of capital funds Source text - http://bit.ly/2zCpRrU Further company coverage: