Union Pacific Corp (UNP.N)
18 Jul 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
Union Pacific Corp warned on Thursday it was unlikely to achieve its targets for a key efficiency measure by 2019 due to congestion on its rail network, knocking down shares of the No. 1 U.S. railroad by as much as 7 percent.
April 26 Union Pacific Corp warned on Thursday it was unlikely to achieve its targets for a key efficiency measure by 2019 due to congestion on its rail network, knocking down shares of the No. 1 U.S. railroad by as much as 7 percent.
BRIEF-Union Pacific CEO Fritz Says Hiring Bonuses Have Been Implemented In Certain Areas Only And Not Across The Board - CNBC
* UNION PACIFIC CEO LANCE FRITZ SAYS HIRING BONUSES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY CO IN CERTAIN AREAS ONLY AND NOT ACROSS THE BOARD - CNBC Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Union Pacific Says 'Unlikely' To Achieve Targeted 60 Pct Operating Ratio, Plus Or Minus, On A Full Year Basis By 2019
* UNION PACIFIC SAYS COAL AND COKE WERE DOWN 3 PERCENT DRIVEN PRIMARILY BY A CONTRACT CHANGE, COUPLED WITH LOWER NATURAL GAS PRICES - CONF CALL
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.66 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Union Pacific Co Redeemed $155 Mln Of Debentures & Mortgage Bonds Bought By Co's Unit In 1982 Acquisition Of Missouri Pacific Railroad
* ON MARCH 15, CO REDEEMED $155 MILLION OF DEBENTURES & MORTGAGE BONDS BOUGHT BY CO'S UNIT IN 1982 ACQUISITION OF MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD
* UNION PACIFIC CORP SAYS CEO LANCE FRITZ'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $11.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* UNION PACIFIC CORP FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BnZaY6) Further company coverage:
* UNION PACIFIC CORP - ANTICIPATES IT WILL MAKE ALL REQUIRED DEADLINES FOR INSTALLING POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL ON ITS NETWORK
United States officials who are in talks to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) will not reach the "right spot" during final negotiations without a collaborative approach, Union Pacific Corp railroad's top executive told Reuters on Thursday.