U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)
Wed, Jan 17 2018
U.S. Bancorp's fourth-quarter earnings edged past analysts' forecasts on Wednesday, as the biggest U.S. regional bank by assets lent more and benefited from higher interest rates.
Jan 17 U.S. Bancorp's fourth-quarter earnings edged past analysts' forecasts on Wednesday, as the biggest U.S. regional bank by assets lent more and benefited from higher interest rates.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.87 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 17 U.S. Bancorp reported a 16 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday as it booked a $910-million tax benefit due to new U.S. tax laws.
* U.S. BANCORP NAMES ANDY CECERE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE APRIL 2018
* U.S. BANCORP - DECIDED SPECIAL $1,000 BONUS FOR NEARLY 60,000 EMPLOYEES AS A RESULT OF TAX REFORM PACKAGE
* U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION SAYS PAYMENT OF REDEMPTION PRICE FOR EACH OF SENIOR NOTES WILL BE MADE THROUGH FACILITIES OF DEPOSITORY TRUST COMPANY
WASHINGTON, Nov 27 Joseph Otting, a former banking executive and associate of U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, was sworn in as U.S. comptroller of the currency on Monday to serve as the leading regulator of national banks.
MEXICO CITY A U.S. proposal to enshrine measures targeting Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil thwarted NAFTA negotiators' goal to reach a deal on telecommunications issues during the latest talks, according to three sources with knowledge of the matter.
* TIER 1 US BANK SELECTS TEMENOS T24 CORE BANKING FOR GLOBAL CASH MANAGEMENT BACKBONE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)