Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N)
13 Aug 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion (3.4 billion pounds), the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion, the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
* ILG operates Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton vacation ownership brands
April 30 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp said on Monday it would buy fellow vacation timeshare company ILG Inc in a cash and stock deal worth about $4.7 billion.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE TO ACQUIRE ILG TO CREATE A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PREMIER VACATION EXPERIENCES
April 16 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp , a U.S. provider of vacation timeshare properties, is advanced discussions to merge with peer ILG Inc, according to people familiar with the matter.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP SAYS CEO STEPHEN P. WEISZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.1 MILLION VERSUS $5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2IpefZU] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide - Co, Units Entered Omnibus Amendment No. 7 To Certain Agreements Associated With $250 Million Warehouse Credit Facility
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE - CO, UNITS ENTERED OMNIBUS AMENDMENT NO. 7 TO CERTAIN AGREEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH $250 MILLION WAREHOUSE CREDIT FACILITY
* MARRIOTT'S FRENCHMAN'S COVE IN ST. THOMAS REOPENS AFTER RECOVERY EFFORTS FROM HURRICANES IRMA AND MARIA