Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
22 Mar 2018
March 21 British drugmaker Vectura reported a worse-than-expected pretax loss for the full year on Wednesday, dragged by lower royalties and higher costs related to the SkyePharma deal.
* FULL YEAR REPORTED REVENUE OF £148.0 MILLION, IN LINE WITH BOARD EXPECTATIONS (REPORTED 9M 2016: £126.5 MILLION)
* FULL YEAR 2017 REVENUE ANTICIPATED TO BE IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* vectura group plc (lse: vec) ("vectura", " group"), announces that board has approved a share buyback to return up to £15 million of capital to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)
* Q3 2017 net sales of $101 million for ultibro ® breezhaler ® and $37 million for seebri ® breezhaler
* FLUTIFORM BREATH-ACTIVATED K-HALER MAKES POSITIVE EUROPEAN REGULATORY PROGRESS
- Should You Ditch GlaxoSmithKline plc And Buy Vectura Group PLC And SkyePharma PLC?
- Are Vectura Group PLC, AstraZeneca plc And Lookers PLC 'Screaming Buys'?
- Are Vectura Group PLC And Circassia Pharmaceuticals PLC Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?
- Why Vectura Group PLC Could Be The Perfect Partner For AstraZeneca plc In Your Portfolio
- Profit From The Biotech Boom With Vectura Group PLC, Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc And Indivior PLC