VEON Ltd (VEON.OQ)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 25 2018
ST PETERSBURG, May 25 Emerging markets telecoms operator Veon expects its business in Russia, its biggest market, to slow in coming quarters as the Russian economy is struggling to gain momentum.
AMSTERDAM, May 14 Veon, the Dutch-based operator of telecommunications companies, on Monday reported a wider loss for the first quarter, even as core operations in its biggest market, Russia, improved.
April 9 Mobile telecommunications company Veon Ltd :
* ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL OF MANDATORY TENDER OFFER IN RELATION TO GLOBAL TELECOM HOLDING S.A.E.
* SAYS URSULA BURNS WILL BECOME EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ON AN INTERIM BASIS OF VEON LTD (NOT OF DIAGEO)
AMSTERDAM/LONDON, March 27 Veon Chief Executive Jean-Yves Charlier resigned on Tuesday after three years during which he led the company through a period of upheaval and repositioned the telecom operator to become a new internet services provider.
* VEON APPOINTS URSULA BURNS AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, CEO JEAN-YVES CHARLIER TO DEPART Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* KYIVSTAR, WHOLLY-OWNED BUSINESS IN UKRAINE, ACQUIRED SPECTRUM IN 1800MHZ BAND SUITABLE FOR 4G/LTE: 25MHZ (PAIRED) AT UAH 1.325 BILLION
* VEON AND MEGAFON COMPLETE DIVESTITURE OF EUROSET JOINT VENTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday fourth-quarter core profit fell nearly 4 percent to $753 million, mainly due to the devaluation of the Uzbek som, but a strong cash flow and underlying sales growth boosted its shares.