VF Corp (VFC.N)
21 Jun 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
NEW YORK VF Corp shares slid as much as 4.5 percent on Friday as Wall Street worried about profit margins for the jeans business, with major customer Walmart Inc turning more toward private labels.
NEW YORK, May 4 VF Corp shares slid as much as 4.5 percent on Friday as Wall Street worried about profit margins for the jeans business, with major customer Walmart Inc turning more toward private labels.
May 4 VF Corp's first-quarter revenue topped Wall Street estimates on Friday, driven by demand for Vans shoes and North Face apparel as well as higher online sales.
* VF REPORTS RESULTS FOR TRANSITION PERIOD ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
BRIEF-VF Corp Enters Into Definitive Agreement To Sell The Nautica Brand Business To Authentic Brands Group
* VF CORPORATION ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL THE NAUTICA® BRAND BUSINESS TO AUTHENTIC BRANDS GROUP, LLC
* VF CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ALTRA®, AN ATHLETIC AND PERFORMANCE-BASED LIFESTYLE FOOTWEAR BRAND, FROM ICON HEALTH & FITNESS
* VF CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2F3SVYr Further company coverage:
* AT QUARTER END, INVENTORIES WERE UP 20 PERCENT COMPARED TO 2016 LEVEL
* VF CORP - WILL OPEN A NEW DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN JONESTOWN, PA., IN EARLY 2019
* VF CORPORATION AND NC STATE ANNOUNCE A STRATEGIC, MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: