Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 21 2018
* VALERO ENERGY CORP SAYS CEO JOSEPH GORDER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $22.5 MILLION VERSUS $18.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* VALERO TO PURCHASE SEMLOGISTICS MILFORD HAVEN FUEL STORAGE FACILITY
Feb 1 U.S. refiners Valero Energy Corp and Marathon Petroleum Corp posted quarterly profits on Thursday that beat estimates and said they expected strong global economic growth to spur demand for oil in 2018.
* VALERO ENERGY REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp's fourth-quarter profit beat Wall Street estimates on Thursday, as the company benefited from higher margins.
Feb 1 Valero Energy Corp's quarterly profit surged as the U.S. independent refiner was helped by higher refining margins and a $1.9 billion benefit due to the U.S. tax reforms.
* VALERO ENERGY CORPORATION INCREASES REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND BY 14 PERCENT AND ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
CHICAGO, Jan 22 Valero Energy Corp, America's largest oil refiner, has left the Renewable Fuels Association due to cost cutting, just over a year after becoming the powerful ethanol lobbying group's biggest member, the company said in a statement.
CHICAGO, Jan 22 Valero Energy Corp, the largest American oil refiner, has left a biofuels lobbying group due to cost cutting, a company spokeswoman said in a statement, just over a year after joining the organization amid efforts to overhaul the U.S. renewable fuel program.
* VALERO ENERGY SAYS SEES FY 2017 CAPITAL EXPENDITURES $2,400 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CKkkOQ) Further company coverage: