Vonovia SE (VNAn.DE)
24 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 27 2018
* UPCOMING CHANGES ON THE SUPERVISORY BOARD IN CONNECTION WITH VONOVIA SE'S SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER OFFER
* DEBT FINANCING AND SETTLEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE PERIOD FOR BUWOG TENDER OFFER FULLY COMPLETED
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: VONOVIA SUCCESSFULLY CLOSES REGULAR ACCEPTANCE PERIOD IN OFFER FOR BUWOG
FRANKFURT German real estate company Vonovia said its takeover offer for Austrian peer Buwog was a success after Buwog shareholders tendered 73.7 percent of shares in the group.
FRANKFURT, March 12 German real estate company Vonovia said its takeover offer for Austrian peer Buwog was a success after Buwog shareholders tendered 73.7 percent of shares in the group.
FRANKFURT, March 5 German real estate group Vonovia SE said its finance chief Stefan Kirsten would step down at his own request, effective from the end of its annual general meeting on May 9.
* DGAP-ADHOC: VONOVIA SE: SUPERVISORY BOARD WILL PROPOSE THE ELECTION OF MR. JÜRGEN FITSCHEN AS MEMBER OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD BY THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* DGAP-NEWS: REASONED STATEMENT OF BUWOG AG - MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD RECOMMEND TO ACCEPT TENDER OFFER BY VONOVIA
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: COMPETITION AUTHORITIES CLEAR PLANNED MERGER WITH BUWOG
FRANKFURT, Feb 5 Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Monday said shareholders in Austria's Buwog could tender their shares between Feb. 5 and March 12 as part of its 5.2 billion euro ($6.5 billion) takeover offer.