Weibo Corp (WB.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
SHANGHAI, April 14 China's Sina Weibo will remove gay and violent content, including pictures, cartoons and text posts, during a three-month clean-up campaign, the microblogging platform said.
* WEIBO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
BEIJING China's Hebei province denied news reports on Thursday that it will extend steel production curbs imposed for the winter season, as sources told Reuters that authorities in the region's top steelmaking city Tangshan was considering such a move.
BEIJING, Feb 1 China's top steelmaking province Hebei denied news reports that it will extend steel production curbs imposed for the winter season, the provincial government said on Thursday in a statement on its Weibo account.
BEIJING China's Sina Weibo was ordered to move several portals offline for a week after spreading obscene and wrongly oriented content, the internet watchdog said.
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Weibo corporation prices offering of $800 million convertible senior notes
* Weibo Corp announces proposed offering of US$700 million convertible senior notes