Weibo Corp (WB.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
BEIJING China's Hebei province denied news reports on Thursday that it will extend steel production curbs imposed for the winter season, as sources told Reuters that authorities in the region's top steelmaking city Tangshan was considering such a move.
BEIJING, Feb 1 China's top steelmaking province Hebei denied news reports that it will extend steel production curbs imposed for the winter season, the provincial government said on Thursday in a statement on its Weibo account.
BEIJING China's Sina Weibo was ordered to move several portals offline for a week after spreading obscene and wrongly oriented content, the internet watchdog said.
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Weibo corporation prices offering of $800 million convertible senior notes
* Weibo Corp announces proposed offering of US$700 million convertible senior notes
* Weibo announces selected results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017
BEIJING Chinese social media firm Weibo Corp is looking to recruit citizen censors to help weed out sensitive content on its platform, rewarding those who report the highest numbers of offending posts with iPhones and tablets.