WGL Holdings Inc (WGL.N)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, Jun 13 2018
June 13 Canadian utility AltaGas Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell a 35 percent stake in three hydroelectric projects in Northwest British Columbia for C$922 million ($707.87 million) to help fund its acquisition of U.S.-based WGL Holdings Inc.
BRIEF-AltaGas And WGL Holdings Announce Execution Of Settlement Agreement With Key Stakeholders In Washington D.C.
* ALTAGAS LTD. AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE EXECUTION OF SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH KEY STAKEHOLDERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
BRIEF-Altagas and WGL Holdings Announce Settlement In Principle With Key Stakeholders In Washington D.C.
* ALTAGAS LTD. AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE A SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE WITH KEY STAKEHOLDERS IN WASHINGTON D.C.
* QTRLY TOTAL OPERATING REVENUES $886.5 MILLION VERSUS $841.8 MILLION
BRIEF-AltaGas And WGL Holdings, Inc. Announce Approval Of Merger By The Maryland Public Service Commission
* ALTAGAS AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE APPROVAL OF MERGER BY THE MARYLAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
* WGL HOLDINGS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL FLOATING RATE NOTES DUE 2020; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2tAHgiC] Further company coverage:
* WGL HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS