Yes Bank Ltd (YESB.BO)
23 May 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* SAYS EXPECTS FULL LOAN RECOVERY FROM FORTIS HEALTHCARE WITH THE BIDS COMING IN
April 26 Indian shares ended higher on Thursday, boosted by private lenders after Yes Bank's fourth-quarter profit came in above estimates, but gains were capped as broader sentiment was subdued on the day of expiry of derivatives contracts.
* SAYS APPROVED RE-APPOINTMENT OF RANA KAPOOR AS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
April 26 India's Yes Bank Ltd posted a 29 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit, helped by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 11.79 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 9.14 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO TO CONSIDER BORROWING/RAISING FUNDS IN INDIAN/FOREIGN CURRENCY BY ISSUE OF DEBT SECURITIES
* SAYS CO APPROVED APPOINTMENT OF RAJ AHUJA AS CFO Source text - https://bit.ly/2EiXv4c Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Yes Bank Approves Proposed Drawdown Of Second Tranche Under $1 Bln Medium Term Note Programme
* CAPITAL RAISING COMMITTEE APPROVED PROPOSED DRAWDOWN OF SECOND TRANCHE UNDER $ 1 BILLION MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME Source text: http://bit.ly/2GNaT3e Further company coverage:
* SAYS YES BANK LTD CUTS STAKE IN CO BY 2.17 PERCENT TO 15.14 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2pepc8C Further company coverage:
* YES BANK LTD BUYS 17.31 PERCENT STAKE IN CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2IpW5Iq Further company coverage: