Sonae SGPS SA (YSO.LS)
12 Nov 2018
Fri, Oct 5 2018
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT HAD LAUNCHED INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (IPO) OF SONAE MC ON EURONEXT LISBON WITH A PRICE RANGE OF 1.40 EUROS TO 1.65 EUROS PER SHARE
* SAID ON FRIDAY ITS UNIT MODELO CONTINENTE HIPERMERCADOS S.A. AGREED WITH CORPFIN CAPITAL TO BUY ITS 60 PERCENT STAKE IN TOMENIDER SL, OWNER OF ARENAL PERFUMERIAS, FOR AROUND 45 MILLION EUROS
LISBON, Aug 23 Portuguese holding company Sonae has taken decisive steps towards launching an initial offering (IPO) of its market leading food retail subsidiary, the co-chief executive of the company said on Thursday.
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY Q2 TURNOVER AT 1.34 BILLION EUROS, UP 4.5 PERCENT VERSUS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH REQUEST FROM MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER EFANOR INVESTIMENTOS, THAT IT APPOINTS CLÁUDIA AZEVEDO FOR THE ROLE OF NEW CEO
* SAID ON SATURDAY IT AGREED TO BUY 20 PERCENT STAKE OF SONAE SIERRA FOR 255 MILLION EUROS FROM GROSVENOR GROUP
* SAID ON THURSDAY ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH SONAE SGPS SA TO CREATE JOINT VENTURE TO EXPLOIT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN E-COMMERCE MARKET
LISBON, June 5 Portugal's No. 1 retailer Sonae expects the domestic market to grow at one of the fastest rates in Europe until 2022 and plans to open more local supermarkets and boost its online sales to tap the growth.
* SAID LATE ON MONDAY BOARD CONTINUES TO EVALUATE POTENTIAL LISTING OF PART OF COMPANY'S RETAIL PORTFOLIO, IN WHICH SONAE WOULD MAINTAIN A MAJORITY SHAREHOLDING
* SAID ON THURSDAY Q1 NET PROFIT 20 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO