Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN.S)
Tue, Jul 9 2019
ZURICH, July 9 Zurich Insurance Group named Alison Martin as chief executive officer Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Bank Distribution with immediate effect.
ZURICH, July 2 Zurich Insurance said Amanda Blanc, chief executive for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region and a member of the group's executive committee, tendered her resignation.
* ANNOUNCES EARLY REDEMPTION OF EUR 425 MILLION OF DATED SUBORDINATED NOTES Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2XeVyDX] Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* WILL ALSO EXPAND ITS EXISTING THERMAL COAL POLICY AIMED AT REDUCING THE USE OF CARBON INTENSE FOSSIL FUELS Source text: [https://bit.ly/2XvwQ1A] Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES CREATION OF NEW CUSTOMER OFFICE AND APPOINTS CONNY KALCHER AS ITS CHIEF Source text: https://bit.ly/2JZV1it Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
ZURICH, March 8 Zurich Insurance Group's Mario Greco is in line for a 13.4 million Swiss franc ($13.3 million) payday when shares granted him are unlocked next month, Europe's fifth-biggest insurer said on Friday.
* ZURICH INSURANCE CEO ON M&A: WE LOOK AT OPPORTUNITIES CONSTANTLY, OUR STRATEGY ON M&A IS VERY FOCUSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* ZURICH INSURANCE CFO SAYS EXPECTS TO RETAIN 19 FRANC DIVIDEND AS NEW FLOOR
* ZURICH INSURANCE SAYS USD 1.1 BN IN COST SAVINGS ACHIEVED, WITH USD 400M OF SAVINGS IN 2018 AND ON TRACK WITH THE TARGET OF USD 1.5BN SAVINGS BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* BUSINESS OPERATING PROFIT (BOP) UP 20% TO USD 4.6 BILLION AND NET INCOME AFTER TAX ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS UP 24%