Fidessa Group PLC (FDSA.L)
FDSA.L on London Stock Exchange
17 Aug 2018
17 Aug 2018
Change (% chg)
|Mr. Chris Aspinwall is an Chief Executive, Executive Director of Fidessa Group Plc. Chris Aspinwall joined Fidessa in 1986 as a software engineer and was appointed to the Board in 1992. He became Chief Executive of the Fidessa business in 1992 and has grown it to its current world leading position. In 2001 he became Group Chief Executive. He has a BSc. Hons. in Computer Science from York University.|
|Mr. Andrew Skelton is an Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director of the Company. Andy Skelton joined Fidessa in October 2015 as Chief Financial Officer. He was previously Deputy Chief Financial Officer at CSR plc, a global fabless semiconductor company that was listed on the London Stock Exchange and on NASDAQ, before its acquisition in 2015 by Qualcomm Incorporated. Prior to joining CSR, Andy held a number of senior finance positions at Ericsson and Marconi, including two years as Chief Financial Officer of Ericsson Nikola Tesla in Zagreb, Croatia. He has a BA in Accounting and Finance from Heriot-Watt University and qualified as a chartered accountant in 1994.|
- 3 stocks set to soar after today’s news flow?
- Should you buy WANdisco plc, Fidessa Group plc & Sepura plc & today?
- Can Last Week's Winners National Grid plc, Spectris plc & Fidessa Group plc Keep Charging?
- Do The Latest Updates From Tesco PLC, ASOS plc And Fidessa Group plc Confirm Their Recovery Potential?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Merlin Entertainments PLC & Fidessa Group plc Following Wednesday's News?
- Is It Time To Invest In Intertek Group plc, Ultra Electronics Holdings plc And Fidessa Group?