JD Sports Fashion PLC (JD.L)
JD.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Mar 2018
21 Mar 2018
Change (% chg)
|64||2004||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|57||2012||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|50||2015||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|70||2010||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|Mr. Peter A. Cowgill is Executive Chairman of the Board of JD Sports Fashion PLC. He was previously Finance Director of the Group until his resignation in June 2001. He is the Non- Executive Chairman of United Carpets Plc and was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Better Bathrooms (UK) Limited in January 2017.|
|Mr. Brian Small is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director of the Company. Immediately prior to his appointment he was Operations Finance Director at Intercare Group Plc and has also been Finance Director of a number of other companies. He qualified as an accountant with Price Waterhouse in 1981.|
|Mr. Andrew Keith Rubin is Non-Executive Director of JD Sports Fashion Plc. He is Chairman of Pentland Brands, a Director of Pentland Group Plc and the European Vice-President of the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry.|
|Mr. Martin Davies is an Independent Non-Executive Director of JD Sports Fashion Plc. Martin also holds the position of Chairman of Sentric Music Limited. He was previously Group Chief Executive of Holidaybreak Plc from 2010 until its sale to Cox and Kings Limited in 2011. He joined the Board of Holidaybreak Plc in 2007 when it acquired PGL where he had been Chief Executive. He left Holidaybreak Plc in 2012. Previously, he has had roles at Allied Breweries, Kingfisher and Woolworths.|
|Ms. Heather Jackson is an Independent Non-Executive Director of JD Sports Fashion Plc. She has extensive experience in IT and change management. Heather is currently Managing Director at Actinista 2016 Limited and a Non-Executive Director of Ikano Bank AB. Her former roles have included CIO and COO of HBOS Plc and other director level roles with Capital One, Boots the Chemist and George at Asda.|
|Mr. Andrew Leslie is Independent Non-Executive Director of JD Sports Fashion Plc. He has over 40 years of experience in the retail, footwear and apparel sectors. He was an Executive Board Director of Pentland Brands Plc, from which he retired in 2008. Andrew also held a number of senior positions with British Shoe Corporation, The Burton Group Plc and Timpson Shoes Limited.|
- Can these 4 FTSE 250 stocks keep charging in 2016? Tullow Oil plc, Acacia Mining plc, JD Sports Fashion plc and Zoopla Property Group plc
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you stick with MASSIVE gainers JD Sports Fashion plc, Domino's Pizza plc and Anglo American plc?
- Strike gold! 4 euro stars for your stocks portfolio
- Why National Grid plc (+11%), British American Tobacco plc (+12%) and JD Sports Fashion plc (+32%) should keep charging
- Will Debenhams Plc And JD Sports Fashion PLC Outperform WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC After Today's News?