Profile: Ashtead Group PLC (AHT.L)
AHT.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Ashtead Group plc is an equipment rental company. The Company rents a range of construction and industrial equipment across a range of applications to a diverse customer base. The Company's segments include Sunbelt and A-Plant. The Company operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. The Company operates approximately 550 stores in over 40 states in the United States and over 10 stores in Canada. The Company's equipment can be used to lift, power, generate, light, move, dig, compact, drill, support, access, scrub, pump, direct, heat and ventilate. The Company rents on a short-term basis. It sells old equipment in the second-hand market. The Company's rental fleet ranges from small hand-held tools to a range of construction equipment. It provides rental solutions for non-residential construction markets, facilities management, disaster relief, event management, climate control, scaffolding and traffic management.
Ashtead Group PLC
LONDON EC2V 6DT
Company Web Links
- FTSE 100 enjoys best day in four months after Draghi's 'appetizer'
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 enjoys best day in 4 months after Draghi's "appetizer"
- BUZZ-Ashtead: Rises to top of FTSE 100 on U.S. boost
- Miners, Ashtead support UK shares; AstraZeneca gains
- BUZZ-Ashtead: Seen up after revenue beat, positive outlook