Profile: Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCOLA.IS)
CCOLA.IS on Istanbul Stock Exchange
20 Jun 2019
20 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)
Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCI) is a Turkey-based company engaged in the bottling and distribution of alcohol-free beverages in Turkey, Pakistan, Central Asia and the Middle East. The Company bottles and distributes a number of The Coca-Cola Company brands of soft drinks and beverages, including Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Light, Fanta, Sprite, Cappy, Sen Sun, Powerade, Burn and Gladiator. Also under the agreement signed with Schweppes Holdings Limited, the Company has the exclusive right in Turkey, Kazakhstan and Jordan to sell and distribute beverages under the Schweppes trademark. CCI operates production facilities in different regions of Turkey as well as abroad. CCI also holds interest in Turkmenistan Coca-Cola Bottlers Ltd., CC Beverage Limited, the Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Ltd. and Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers Limited in Azerbaijan, among other.
Coca-Cola Icecek AS
Esenkent Mah. Deniz Feneri Sok.
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Cherry-picking through Turkey's gloom: The funds staying put while others flee
- CORRECTED-Cherry-picking through Turkey's gloom: The funds staying put while others flee
- BRIEF-Coca-Cola Icecek Proposes To Pay Cash Dividend At Net 1,00 Lira Per Share On May 31 With Single Instalment
- BRIEF-Coca-Cola Icecek Announces 2019 Guidance
- BRIEF-Coca-Cola Icecek FY Net Profit Up At 326.8 Million Lira