Profile: Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR.S)
CFR.S on Virt-X Level 1
24 May 2019
24 May 2019
Change (% chg)
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (Richemont) is a Switzerland-based jewelry company. The Company's segments include Jewellery Maisons and Specialist Watchmakers. The Jewellery Maisons segment includes businesses, which are engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of jewelry products. The businesses include Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Giampiero Bodino. Its Specialist Watchmakers segment includes businesses whose primary activity includes the design, manufacture and distribution of precision timepieces. The businesses in the Watchmakers segment include Piaget, A. Lange & Sohne, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Vacheron Constantin, Officine Panerai, IWC Schaffhausen, Baume & Mercier and Roger Dubuis. The Company's other operating segments include Montblanc, Alfred Dunhill, Chloe, Purdey, Shanghai Tang, Peter Millar, investment property companies and other manufacturing entities.
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
Chemin de la Chenaie 50
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Richemont has recruited CEO for Alibaba joint venture
- Weak profitability eclipses strong China, U.S. sales at Richemont
- UPDATE 2- Weak profitability eclipses strong China, U.S. sales at Richemont
- Trade rhetoric weighs on European shares
- BRIEF-Richemont says had double-digit sales growth in mainland China, U.S.