Profile: Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ.TO)
18 Apr 2019
Canadian Natural Resources Limited, incorporated on January 1, 2015, is an energy company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, marketing and sale of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The Company’s principal core regions of operations are western Canada, the UK sector of the North Sea and Offshore Africa.
The Company has a diverse portfolio of assets, primarily Canadian-based, with an exposure in the United Kingdom section of the North Sea and Offshore Africa. Its production is balanced between light and medium crude oil, primary heavy crude oil, Pelican Lake heavy crude oil, bitumen and synthetic crude oil (SCO), and NGL. Its midstream assets include two crude oil pipeline systems, and interest in an 84-megawatt cogeneration plant at Primrose.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd
324 8 Ave SW Suite 2100
CALGARY AB T2P 2Z2
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 3-Conservative victory in Canada's Alberta may spell trouble for Trudeau
- UPDATE 3-Canadian Natural posts Q4 loss, says oil prices improving
- CANADA STOCKS-Futures edge higher on oil gains
- Canadian Natural Resources posts fourth-quarter net loss
- UPDATE 1-Oil-producing province Alberta eases April crude production limit