Profile: Industria de Diseno Textil SA (ITX.MC)
ITX.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Industria de Diseno Textil SA, known as Inditex SA, is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the textile industry. The Company’s activities include the design, confection, manufacturing, distribution and retail of men, women and children apparel, footwear and fashion accessories, as well as home furnishings and household textile products. The Company’s business is divided into three segments: Zara, which provides various fashion and home items under the Zara brand name; Bershka, offering clothes under the Bershka brand name, which aims at teenagers, and Other, which retails apparel under Stradivarius, Oysho, Pull&Bear and Massimo Dutti brand names, among others. The Company operates worldwide through numerous subsidiaries. It is controlled by Pontegadea Inversiones SL.
Industria de Diseno Textil SA
Edificio Inditex, Avda. Diputaci
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Uniqlo owner shines on overseas strength, but cautions Japan profits to slow
- H&M to cut prices again as delivery problems swell clothing stockpile |
- UPDATE 3- H&M to cut prices again as delivery problems swell clothing stockpile
- UPDATE 2-H&M to cut prices to shift stock after latest profit decline
- H&M Q2 pretax profit shrinks slightly more than expected