Profile: Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd (JARD.SI)
JARD.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore
27 May 2019
27 May 2019
Change (% chg)
Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited is a Singapore-based diversified business company focused principally on Asia. The Company operates through eight segments: Jardine Pacific, Jardine Motors, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm, Mandarin Oriental, Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Astra International. The Company's principal subsidiaries include Dairy Farm International Holdings Ltd, Hongkong Land Holdings Ltd, Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd, Jardine Matheson Ltd, Jardine Motors Group Holdings Ltd, Jardine Pacific Holdings Ltd, Jardine Strategic Holdings Ltd, Mandarin Oriental International Ltd, Matheson & Co., Ltd and PT Astra International Tbk. The Company's subsidiaries provide services in the fields of engineering and construction, transport services, insurance broking, property investment and development, retailing, restaurants, luxury hotels, motor vehicles and related activities, financial services, heavy equipment, mining and agribusiness.
Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd
48th Floor, Jardine House, G.
P.O. Box 70
Company Web Links
- SE Asia Stocks-Most fall on tech war fears; Indonesia jumps
- SE Asia Stocks-Most rise after U.S. eases curbs on Huawei
- SE Asia Stocks-Widodo win boosts Indonesia; Singapore falls on growth worries
- SE Asia Stocks-Most end weaker as trade worries bite; Indonesia sinks
- SE Asia Stocks-Most end lower on fresh strain in U.S.-China trade war