Profile: Leonardo SpA (LDOF.MI)
LDOF.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
25 Apr 2019
25 Apr 2019
Change (% chg)
Leonardo SpA, formerly Leonardo Finmeccanica SpA, is an Italy-based high technology company in the Aerospace, Defense and Security industrials. The Company is active in the domestic market and internationally, mainly in four markets, such as Italy, the United Kingdom, The United States and Poland. The Company operates in seven business sectors, such as Helicopters, Defense and Security, Electronics, Aeronautics, Space, Defense Systems and Other Activities. In addition, the Company operates through subsidiaries and joint ventures, including DRS Technologies Group (defense products, services and integrated support), Telespazio Group (providers of satellite services), Thales Alenia Space Group (satellite services and space manufacture), MBDA Group (missile systems), GIE ATR (regional aircraft) and Sistemi Dinamici SpA.
Piazza Monte Grappa, 4
Company Web Links
- RPT-ANALYSIS- Will the Benettons use Alitalia to fly in from the cold?
- ANALYSIS- Will the Benettons use Alitalia to fly in from the cold?
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-European shares hit by U.S. tariff threat, growth jitters (April 9)
- UPDATE 2-In new attack, Trump threatens more tariffs against European Union
- EU plans for own retaliation in aircraft dispute with U.S.