Profile: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Jun 2019
24 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)
Banco de Sabadell SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four segments: Banking in Spain, Asset transformation, Banking in the United Kingdom (UK) and Banking in America. The Banking in Spain division includes commercial banking products, such as mortgage loans, deposit accounts, insurance policies and mutual funds; corporate banking products, such as customized financing and treasury, as well as markets and private banking investment. The Asset transformation division focuses on real estate operations and management. The Banking in UK division includes TSB Banking Group PLC that offers current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. The Banking in America division provides retail and commercial banking services, as well as solutions for corporate customers, such as project finance operations. The Bank operates through numerous subsidiaries.
Banco de Sabadell SA
Sena, 12, Pol. Ind. Can Sant Joa
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain's FROB says it could consider offer to sell stake in Bankia in medium term
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankia expects 2019 core profit growth on stable loan book
- UPDATE 2-FCA-Renault deal hopes, Mexico tariff relief lift European shares
- Britain's TSB bank cutting 124 jobs in reorganisation - union
- Britain's TSB bank cutting 124 jobs in reorganisation -union