Profile: Banco Santander SA (SAN.MC)
SAN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
18 Apr 2019
18 Apr 2019
Change (% chg)
Banco Santander, S.A. is a Spain-based company engaged as a retail and commercial bank. The Banks segments include Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Latin America and the United States. The Continental Europe segment covers all businesses in the Continental Europe. The United Kingdom segment includes the businesses developed by various units and branches in the country. The Latin America segment embraces all its financial activities conducted through its banks and subsidiaries in the region. The United States segment includes the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries Santander Bank, Banco Santander Puerto Rico, Santander Consumer USA, Banco Santander International, Santander Investment Securities, and the Santander branch in New York. The Company's commercial model satisfies the needs of all types of customers: individuals with various income levels.
Banco Santander SA
Ciudad Grupo Santander
Avda de Cantabria s/n
BOADILLA DEL MONTE MAD 28660
Company Web Links
- Big corporates back crypto 'plumbing' despite currency caution
- Big corporates back crypto "plumbing" despite currency caution
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- CEE MARKETS-Forint outperforms in cautious region ahead of euro zone PMIs
- European banks Credit Agricole and Santander team up in asset services