Profile: Sacyr SA (SCYR.MC)
SCYR.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Sacyr SA, formerly Grupo Sacyr Vallehermoso SA, is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the construction and engineering sector. The Company's activities are divided into six business segments: Construction, which provides civil engineering and building projects in Europe, Africa and the Americas; Concessions, which includes operation of motorway, transport hub, airport and hospital concessions; Valoriza, which offers management and administration services within various areas, such as water and waste treatment; Industrial, which focuses on construction and engineering of industrial facilities, such as power generation plants, refineries and power transmission lines; Residential development, which offers housing construction, and Repsol, which includes investment in Repsol SA, an energy company. It operates through a number of subsidiaries, such as Valoriza Gestion SAU and Vallehermoso Division Promocion SAU.
P de la Castellana, 83-85
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain’s BBVA placed under formal investigation in spying case
- UPDATE 1-Spanish prosecutor asks court to put BBVA under investigation in spying case
- Spanish prosecutor asks court to put BBVA under investigation in spying case
- Probe into alleged BBVA spying case expands to former CEO - sources
- Probe into alleged BBVA spying case expands to former CEO-sources