Profile: US Energy Corp (USEG.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
U.S. Energy Corp. (U.S. Energy), incorporated in 1966, is an independent energy company focused on the acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties in the continental United States. The Company's business activities are focused on South Texas and the Williston Basin in North Dakota. The Company operates through Oil and Gas segment. The Company's operating partners also produce, transport, market and account for all oil and gas production.
The Company participates in oil and gas projects primarily as a non-operating working interest owner through exploration and development agreements with various oil and gas exploration and production companies. The Company is also pursuing acquisitions of exploration, development and production-stage oil and gas properties or companies. The Company has approximately 118,190 gross and over 11,520 net acres. The Company holds a geographically and geologically diverse portfolio of oil-weighted prospects in varying-stages of exploration and development. The Company engages in the prospect stages either for its own account or with prospective partners to enlarge its oil and gas lease ownership base. The Company holds interest in oil and gas projects with operating partners, including Williston Basin, North Dakota (Bakken and Three Forks Formations), and Texas and Louisiana (Gulf Coast).
US Energy Corp
950 S Cherry St Ste 1515
DENVER CO 80246-2668
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-US Energy Says Co Entered Common Stock Sales Agreement With Northland Securities
- BRIEF-U.S. Energy Corp qtrly loss per share from continuing operations $0.07
- BRIEF-U.S. Energy Corp Q3 production of 42,637 Boe, or daily production of 463 Boepd
- BRIEF-U.S. ENERGY CORP TO SELL CERTAIN NON-OPERATED WILLISTON BASIN ASSETS
- BRIEF-US Energy says will exchange $4.5 mln of $6.0 mln of outstanding borrowings on credit facility for 5.8 mln shares of common stock