Profile: Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi TAO (VAKBN.IS)
VAKBN.IS on Istanbul Stock Exchange
13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)
Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi TAO is a Turkey-based company, which provides a range of banking products and services. It offers its products and services through its corporate, commercial and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) banking, as well as through its retail and private banking business lines. The Bank is also active in investment banking and capital markets, as well as provides a range of financial services including insurance, financial leasing and factoring through its financial subsidiaries. Its banking products include: time and demand deposit, accumulating account, repos, overdraft facilities, spot loans, foreign currency indexed loans, consumer loans, automobile and housing loans, working capital loans, discounted bills, foreign currency loans, pre-export loans, letters of guarantee, letters of credit, export factoring, acceptance credits, leasing, insurance, futures, salary payments, investment account, bill payments, tax collections and payment orders, among others.
Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi TAO
Sanayi Mah. Eski Buyukdere Cad.
Guler Sok. No:51, Kagithane
Company Web Links
- Turkey to extend new $4.3 billion loan package to companies
- UPDATE 2-Turkey to extend new $4.3 bln loan package to companies
- Turkey to boost exports with another $4.9 billion package: Albayrak
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 3-Turkey to boost exports with another $4.9 bln package -Albayrak
- Turkey's Arkas Holding says secured $800 mln refinancing loan from 18 banks