Edition:
United Kingdom

People: Graham Holdings Co (GHC.N)

GHC.N on New York Stock Exchange

568.42USD
19 Oct 2018
Change (% chg)

$1.42 (+0.25%)
Prev Close
$567.00
Open
$568.57
Day's High
$570.92
Day's Low
$568.25
Volume
3,091
Avg. Vol
7,602
52-wk High
$625.45
52-wk Low
$537.40

Graham, Donald 

Mr. Donald E. Graham is Chairman of the Board of the Company. He has served as Chairman of the Board of the Company since September 1993 and served as Chief Executive Officer of the Company from May 1991 until November 2015. Mr. Graham served as President of the Company between May 1991 and September 1993. He also was Publisher of The Washington Post newspaper for 21 years, a position he held between 1979 and 2000. Mr. Graham has been a Director of the Company since 1974 and is Chairman of the Executive Committee and a member of the Finance Committee of the Board. By virtue of his ownership of 61.7% of the outstanding Class A Stock of the Company and his right to control the vote as a trustee of certain family trusts of an additional 14.4% of such stock, Mr. Graham effectively votes a total of 76.1% of the Class A shares. Mr. Graham was a Director of Facebook, Inc. from December 2008 until June 2015. Mr. Graham is a Trustee of the Federal City Council and KIPP-DC. He serves as a Director of the DC College Access Program, where he stepped down as Chairman of the Board in January 2015, and he is a Co-Founder of TheDream.US. As a result of his substantial and long-standing shareholdings in the Company and his tenure in various executive roles at the Company, Mr. Graham provides a unique perspective to the Board about the strategic and operational opportunities and challenges, economic and industry trends, and competitive and financial positioning of the Company and its businesses. Mr. Graham is the father-in-law of Timothy J. O’Shaughnessy and an uncle of Katharine Weymouth, both of whom also serve as members of the Board.

Basic Compensation

Total Annual Compensation, USD 359,524
Restricted Stock Award, USD --
Long-Term Incentive Plans, USD --
All Other, USD 2,650
Fiscal Year Total, USD 362,174

Options Compensation

  Quantity Market Value
Exercisable -- --
Unexercisable -- --
Exercised -- --
Name Fiscal Year Total

Donald Graham

362,174

Timothy O'Shaughnessy

1,448,560

Wallace Cooney

1,526,340

Denise Demeter

1,141,640

Andrew Rosen

6,496,920

Nicole Maddrey

1,107,000
As Of  31 Dec 2017